🌹 Valentine's Day Special 🌹
These custom portraits allow you to submit an image of your subject(s) without having to book an in-person session.
Your only job is to email us a picture and we will create a fun whimsical portrait for you to display and share!
How does it work?
All you have to do is email us your favorite image, and we will create a digital image for you to download and share. Please see instructions below.
SENDING US YOUR IMAGES
Email your image(s) to [email protected]. If possible, please send multiple images so that we can help select the best fit. Please include which image you are interested in (Cupid or Hot air balloon), and what you would like us to write (Happy Valentine's Day, Be Mine, your pets name, etc..).
Once we have received your images via email, and have confirmed it fits our criteria, we will create your custom image. You will then receive your design preview for approval. Once approved, and payment has been made, we will email you your digital download to upload, print and share! We also have beautiful "Fine Art" styled prints available to purchase separately. Those can be delivered to either your home, or with a personalized note to a recipients home if you are gifting it.
Follow the tips below when taking your pet's photo! If you aren't able to follow these steps exactly, don't worry! If your photo doesn't meet our criteria, we will let you know, and help you choose a more suitable one!
• Close up photos work best!
• Take your photo at eye level with your pet. This is very important!
• If possible, take your photo in natural daylight and don't use flash.
• Try to get your pet to sit or stay still - make sure there's no blur.
• Make sure long floppy ears are in the photo and are not out of frame.
• When having difficulty, have someone else do a sit and stay next to you with a treat while you take the photo.